The N&T site is built using W3C Standard technologies to maintain cross-browser compatibility, security, speed, and usability. The site may appear differently in some old browsers. To prevent this, you may use one of the following browsers, that are tested with the website:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6 or higher (7 and 8 are also tested).
- Mozilla Firefox version 2 or higher.
- Google Chrome version 2 or higher.
- Apple Safari version 3 or higher.
To maintain the site's dynamic content and stable appearance, we are using a variety of technologies that are not built into browsers. The following plug-ins are available as free downloads, and will help you to get the richest experience out of N&T website.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9 - http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Adobe Flash Player 10 - http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/
These plug-ins are not necessary to view the site, but recommended.
Preferred Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Apple OsX 10.4 or higher (Tiger or Leopard)
The materials contained in this website are for information purposes only, and their receipt does not constitute legal advice, or create an attorney-client relationship. You should obtain legal counsel on any particular matter which concerns you.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this, and linked websites. However, any and all liability which might arise from your use of, or reliance upon, the information or links contained on this website is excluded.
Copyright of the content of this website is owned by N&T. The logo and the "we’re not square" slogan are registered trademarks of N&T.© Nagy és Trócsányi 2009
© NAGY ÉS TRÓCSÁNYI
Copyright Nagy & Trócsányi. All rights reserved.